The Wapakoneta Area Chamber of Commerce is the voice of area business. Through partnerships with local governments, organizations and agencies, the chamber promotes and supports Wapakoneta’s prosperous economy for the benefit of the entire community.
Located in historic downtown Wapakoneta, the staff of the Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to stop in and introduce yourself. We have information about shopping, restaurants and tourist attractions in Wapakoneta, Auglaize and surrounding counties.
Low-Cost Storefront Business Incubator Space Available for Lease
The business incubator is designed to nurture startups, home based and other young businesses, helping them to survive and grow during the start-up period when they are most vulnerable. The WCDC’s business incubator tenants have access to low-cost storefront space, equipment, conference rooms, flexible leases, and expandable office space.
Store Front Incubator Space Downtown Wapakoneta
28 E. Auglaize St. Wapakoneta, OH 45895
- Approx. 575 Sq. Ft. of Store Front Space
- Additional Approx. 232 Sq. Ft. Offie Space may also be leased.
* Lease will only be made to a start-up or home-based business
* Lease term is limited to a maximum of two years
* Tenant must be a member of the Wapakoneta Area Chamber of Commerce or join at the time of the lease signing
* A business plan summary will need to be returned with the application
* Application will be approved by the Board of Directors of the Wapakoneta Community Development Center
The Wapakoneta Area Chamber of Commerce is now seeking nominations for this year’s Annual Banquet and Community Awards. The Annual Banquet will take place on Thursday, November 13 at the Grand Plaza. This year you can easily nominate for the awards on our website at www.wapakoneta.com/awards. If you would prefer to download and send a copy of your nomination in please download the form by clicking here. If you have any questions about the Community Awards please contact Lindsay or Josh at the Wapakoneta Chamber office (419)738-2911.