The Wapakoneta Area Chamber of Commerce is the voice of area business. Through partnerships with local governments, organizations and agencies, the chamber promotes and supports Wapakoneta’s prosperous economy for the benefit of the entire community.
Located in historic downtown Wapakoneta, the staff of the Chamber of Commerce welcomes you to stop in and introduce yourself. We have information about shopping, restaurants and tourist attractions in Wapakoneta, Auglaize and surrounding counties.
Low-Cost Storefront Business Incubator Space Available for Lease
The business incubator is designed to nurture startups, home based and other young businesses, helping them to survive and grow during the start-up period when they are most vulnerable. The WCDC’s business incubator tenants have access to low-cost storefront space, equipment, conference rooms, flexible leases, and expandable office space.
Store Front Incubator Space Downtown Wapakoneta
28 E. Auglaize St. Wapakoneta, OH 45895
- Approx. 575 Sq. Ft. of Store Front Space
- Additional Approx. 232 Sq. Ft. Offie Space may also be leased.
* Lease will only be made to a start-up or home-based business
* Lease term is limited to a maximum of two years
* Tenant must be a member of the Wapakoneta Area Chamber of Commerce or join at the time of the lease signing
* A business plan summary will need to be returned with the application
* Application will be approved by the Board of Directors of the Wapakoneta Community Development Center
The Sound of Music, oompah bands and the best beer in the world.
Join The Wapakoneta Area Chamber of Commerce on a 9-day excursion to Austria and Germany and experience the splendid panoramic views of the Austrian, Italian and Swiss Alps. Tour Innsbruck and visit the Neuschwanstein Castle hidden in the seclusion of the Bavarian Mountains. Onto Munich for the Oktoberfest extravaganza. Munich is the beer capital of the world and they’ve been brewing “liquid bread” for 3000 years and they do it better than anyone else.
If you would like to learn more about this wonderful excursion, please attend our Information Session. A representative of Chamber Explorations will be on hand to review the itinerary and answer questions.
The journey starts September 29, 2015, will you be joining us?
CLICK HERE for more information.
The Chamber office is located downtown at 30 E. Auglaize St. For more information contact the Chamber at 419-738-2911 or email@example.com.